Welcome to New Hope Church
One church in three locations, New Hope Church of God is a multi-cultural church, serving the greater Trenton, East Windsor/Hightstown and Long Branch, NJ areas, as well as communities in need worldwide.
When you visit our church, you will find:
A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
A corporate outlet for truth-filled and moving praise and worship
In His Care,
Bishop Philip Bonaparte, MD
Purpose & Our Beliefs
New Hope is a Pentecostal based church that exists to exalt our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, equip the believer and win the lost.
New Hope Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
What is Salvation?
Salvation is a free gift given by God the Father to us by the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ. The bible informs us that all have sinned, this includes you. Sin is disobedience to the word of God. Sin separates us from God.
Jesus Christ came as the sin solution. He took your sin and mine to Calvary so that you and I can have free access to God and His blessings. You obtain salvation by accepting Jesus into your life as Lord and Savior.
You may ask, how? A simple prayer of faith. Would you join me in this prayer? “Dear Lord, please forgive me of all the wrong I have done, cleanse me from my sins, I accept Jesus Christ into my life and now confess Him as Lord and Savior, in Jesus’ name, amen.”
If you have a bible, please read Romans chapter 10 and verses 9 &10; Romans 3:23; 6:23. Please email me at email@example.com or call me at (609) 448-9424. I have a free book I want to share with you and pray for you as well, (1 Peter 2:2).
I rejoice with the angels in heaven over your conversion.
Bishop Philip Bonaparte, M.D.